A wide range of hotel management professionals in operations does not feel comfortable reading and presenting their department’s financial performance due to lack of financial background & knowledge and training.
- This course is designed to teach how to anlayse Hotel financial statements and with key terms used in operations.
- After completing this course i am confident that you will be able to anlayse & present your department’s performance easily and professionally.
- You will be able to understand how your decisions affect profitability of hotel and improve hotels profitability.
- Give your Career a head start by learning one of they key responsibilities of your career as department manager which is managing the departmental P&L
In this unique and first in league online course, we will
– Discuss and understand key unique terms used in hotel management.
– Understand definitions of revenue and expense heads.
– Drill down all revenue and expenses to the deeper level to gain understanding how to create impact through strategic decisions.
– Learn how to analyse the hotel profit and loss statement for room division.
– Discuss the profit & loss templates prescribed by USALI
– All terms explained are in compliance with Uniform system of accounting for lodging industries.
Course is Unique in the sense that we focus on theory as well as practical assignments which i will be reviewing personally and guiding your learning ensuring that you achieve your objective of subscribing to this course. I will ensure that you excel in understanding your hotel management aspects as far as it relates to financial terms.
Even though the course is online with no physical presence, assignments in this course will give you a change of personal interaction as i will review all assignment personally and give you personalized guidance.
Subscribe now and Share the love with others as well.
Who this course is for:
- Hotel Department Heads / Managers who are willing to sharpen their hotel management skills by learning the financial analysis side of operations.
- Front Office Managers, supervisors who wish to advance in their career by learning new skills on how to analyse and present Profit & Loss statements
- Room Division Professionals Seeking a career in Hospitality Industry and hotel management
- All hotel employees who want to learn how to analyse Room Division financial statements
- Hospitality Students who wish to give them a head start in their career by learning things quicker
What you’ll learn
Ability to understand Hotel Operation structure
Understand Key terms used in hotel industry in very simple language
Read Profit & loss statement and other performance reports without prior knowledge of accounting
Present financial reports to Management
Analyse the Hotel financial statements and performance results and take strategic decisions
No Prior knowledge of finance or hospitality industry is required, we would be covering the basics of hotel operation as well.
Need to have passion towards learning hospitality & Hotel Management
Willingness to dedicate few hours a week to Learn Hotel Management