Welcome! Your communication starts even if you have not uttered a single word from your mouth because your body is already sending signals to your listeners. In addition to your verbal communication, the nonverbal aspect (tone, energy, ups & downs, emphasis on words, speed & volume) is also very important. With the help of this course, you will learn to interpret the body language of people around you and perfect your own non-verbal communication. In this course, I am giving you ways to use your hands, eyes and entire body. I want to teach these methods to you so you can get others to see you as the confident, powerful person that you are. I encourage you to enroll in this course.
What will students learn in your course?
1. 5 aspects in “how we say something”
2. 7 tricks to use your hands while talking
3. 3 types of eye contacts and secret type for best impression
4. 4 critical aspects of body language
5. How to improve your body language with 4 techniques
Willingness to learn new methods
Willingness to do assignment
Watch all videos