It is important that you should have a clear understanding of the type of instrument and the market before making any investment decision. This course will help you to do just that.
Beginners Finance is a perfectly designed course which aims to enable the participants to gain comprehensive knowledge on the basics of the financial market in general and the stock market in particular. This program will simplify different financial jargons like IPO, Currencies, Mutual Funds, etc. It will help the learners to gain knowledge on the procedure for opening Demat Account, the process of stock trading, risk management system, regulatory framework, etc. They will also know about the impact of corporate actions in the stock market.
If you are new to the stock market and want to know the basics, then this program is perfect for you!
This program will enable the participants to:
- Learn the basics of Financial Market in general and the stock market in particular.
- Gain knowledge on Primary Market Instruments like IPO and the workings of the Secondary Market and the role of different market participants.
- Understand the concept of Stock Market Index and its calculation
- Know the basics of Currency, Fixed Income Securities and Mutual Funds
- Master the concept of Time Value of Money
- Interpret the impact of different corporate actions on the stock market
- Understand the procedure for opening Demat Account
- Learn about the trade life cycle, the process of trading, risk management, contract notes, etc.
- Gain knowledge on the Regulatory Framework, Regulators and the Investors redress mechanisms in the Indian Capital market.
Basics of Financial Markets:
- An introduction to the basics of Financial Markets
- Various market participants and their roles
- Time Value of Money
Primary and Secondary Markets:
- Primary Markets and their concepts
- Secondary Markets and Stock Market Indicators
Currency and Fixed Income:
- Currency Market
- Fixed Income Instruments
- Concept and Role of a Mutual Fund
- Fund Structure and Constituents
- Mutual Fund Products
Corporate Actions-Meaning and their Calculations:
- An introduction to Corporate Actions
- Rights Issue
- Stock Spilt
Financial Market Operations:
- Client Registration for Trading and Demat Account
- Trade Life Cycle
- Investor Grievance and Arbitration
Financial Market Regulations:
- Regulatory Framework
- 38 Videos
- 2+ Hours of Content